2.14.2013

DVF lip clutch DIY by Sprinkles in Spring



When I first saw Diane Von Furstenberg's Carolina Lips Clutch Bag, I just about died. And then I saw that it was $345.00. I mean, seriously, how can anyone justify spending that much money on a bag, no matter how fabulous it is? I'll blame this way of thinking on me being a practical, penny-pinching, Minnesotan. Either way, I was still sad that those gold lips wouldn't find their way into my life..... UNTIL I came across this DIY project by Sprinkles in Spring. It's like it was meant to be, right? Looks like I'll be molding some lips in my near future! (Not really a sentence I ever imagined I'd say before)


perfect for valentine's day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips