2.13.2013

spring 2013 trend report: boxy cross body bags





Well ladies, time to start prepping your closets for spring! You have no idea how excited I am to throw out my salty boots and oversized knits. It's time for some color and shoes that show off my cute pedicures. Ah, warm weather, I miss you so. 

There are a lot of new and reoccurring trends popping up this spring. Over the next few weeks I'll be show casing some of them for you guys. Today is all about boxy cross body bags. They are everywhere lately! Don't let their casual feel fool you. You can still wear one of these bags for a night out - think white blouse, black cigarette pants, pumps, and anstudded crossbody. Just throw on some lipstick and you'll be all set for the night!

via



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips