2.15.2013

weekly roundup 7/52

via

Well, another Valentine's Day has come and gone. Did you guys do anything fun or exciting? It's really just another day for me. Alvi and I celebrate our anniversary on the 16th so we usually kill two birds with stone and do both on one day. This year we booked a hotel room in downtown Minneapolis and we are planning a little in-town getaway. Should be faaaaaantastic.

Nothing too exciting happened this week but here is my weekly roundup:

*
I'm still obsessing over Justin Timberlake's grammy performance. HE'S BAAAACK, LADIES!
Oh, and here's the official video for his song Suit & Tie
*
Why do paintings have to be so damn expensive? Loving this one, lately.
*
How pretty is this hair tutorial?
*
I have a major blog crush on Andie over at Deer Andie.
*
It is all about metallics this year. Easiest way to add it your outfit? These J Crew heels.
*
Let me introduce you to your newest beauty secret weapon.
*
THIS PURSE CHARGES YOUR PHONE. Like, put it inside and it wirelessly charges. Smartest idea ever?
*
Shop Kate Spade's new line Saturday before it's official launch in March over at Fab. HURRY, it's only for a week!
*



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips