1.27.2013

No-Obligations Book Club


 I've always been a pretty avid reader but, lately I've been finding myself either re-reading old favorites or long, never-ending series (ie Game of Thrones). I needed to shake things up a bit so in December, I started a book club on Facebook. I didn't really know how to get it started so after some googling I found a lot of "no-obligation" book clubs allowing members the freedom to choose whether they can read that month or not. I liked this idea and ran with it thus creating The No-Obligations Book Club.



The books for February have been chosen:


Head over to the facebook page to join in on the fun. If anything it's great place to find some new books to read! (click here to go to page)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips