4.22.2012

Monthly Read: The Godfather




I have gone all of my 23 years of life without seeing The Godfather. Trust me, I'm not proud of it. As an Italian, I feel as if that's some sort of sin. Either way, I was browsing through an amazing bookstore in Kansas and came across an old vintage Godfather from 1969 for only $2.00. I immediately snatched that up and decided it was a sign that I should finally get know Don and the rest of the Family. I haven't had much of a chance to read it since buying it last week, but I'm not even a chapter in and already enthralled.



* movie poster found here
** The Dusty Bookshelf, where I bought the book. I'll post some pictures I snapped of it later.

(Also, slightly embarrassing but I noticed once it was too late, that there is a spelling error in that photo...)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips