3.07.2012

Nasty Gal Wishlist


I could easily blow a million dollars in under 5 minutes over at Nasty Gal. Sometimes I imagine I have the bank account of someone like Kim Kardashion (booty, too) and pretend that it wouldn't be life-shattering if I spent over $100. Yeah, I know I'm cheap. I'm a recent college graduate living in my parent's basement... you think I have such luxuries? So anyway,  I thought I would share with you guys some items that are on my wish list. The two main things that NEED to be in my life are both items of jewelry: lipstick earrings are like my equivalent of old ladies' christmas earrings & that zodiac bracelet. Both things I'm obsessed with: lipstick and astrology. Nasty Gal, you know me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips