2.15.2012

Spring Trends by Topshop


Are you sick of me talking about spring trends and colorful wardrobes yet? I can't stop talking about how excited I am for some new trends and styles. Topshop is a place I often find myself "online window shopping" at. They have some of the cutest clothes on earth. I was happy to see that they've starting to bring out some of their spring clothing. I'm usually not a neon person, but I think I can dig it this year. What are you most excited for?


Yellow Pleated Calf Skirt, $48
JASPER Slingback Brogues, $65
Betty Bloom Hourglass Dress, $36
Aztec Print Leggings, $20
MOTO Coral Hotpants, $22
Tall MOTO Cloud Leigh Jeans, $38





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips