1.01.2012

Winona, Minnesota

This Friday I went on a small road trip (just two hours, really) to Winona with some friends. Alvi actually attending college there for about a year and a half until he transferred to Mankato, thankfully. Winona is located in bluff country on the Mississippi River that borders between Minnesota and Wisconsin.  I took these pictures on my phone just two days ago and when I posted them on twitter I said: "isn't it crazy that it's january and looks like this in Minnesota? #cantcomplain." Well, what do you know, Father Sky and Mother Nature like to play tricks with us Minnesotans because as of yesterday there is now snow covering the ground. Well, I enjoyed this mild winter for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips