1.29.2012

Tasty Super Bowl Treats


It's weird having a Sunday and not "watching" football. I say "watching" because I'm usually doing something else and just listening to my guy friends scream at the TV. 

I'm going to be completely honest when I say..... I don't care about football. I know, I know, how un-American of me. I just don't! I never really have and I highly doubt I ever really will. I would much rather watch baseball or hockey (I'm from Minnesota it would be a sin not to enjoy hockey more than any other sport). Buuuuut, I do highly enjoy Super Bowl parties, enjoying the company of my friends, and the fantastic food I wouldn't normally indulge in. It's basically a reason to binge drink and eat. Rough life, right?

I came across this post while reading 20 Going On 80 and I had to share. These are some crazy creative treats... and they all look REAL tasty. Go check out her page for more information on recipes and more.

Who are you rooting for this year? Since I'm not very educated when it comes to football I usually don't cheer for one team over another (unless its the Vikings or Packers). So.... GO GIANTS & GO PATS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips