1.08.2012

Music Spotlight: ADELE



When it comes to breakups, fights, and well, sadness in general, the artist I turn to is Adele. I'm not saying she's a depressing person but the majority of her songs are about heartbreak. That girl must have the saddest heart of all time. My hope is that her next album (which hopefully will be 23, when she turns 23 years old) will be more about falling in love. The girl deserves it!

Anyway, I decided to dedicate this Music Spotlight to the soulful singer. Did you know she's been nominated for 6 grammys this year?  That is quite the accomplishment for someone who once said "I don't know what's going to happen if my music career goes wrong. I haven't had a proper job." (source: her bio). Rough life, right? Yeah, well lucky for you Adele, the world is crawling at your feet and cannot get enough of you. (side note: radios should all be punched in the face for over playing her music).


I love her music, pretty much every single song to be exact. I decided to make a playlist of some of her songs. I hope you enjoy her beautiful voice as much as I do. In case you were curious what grammys she has been nominated for they are:

Record of the Year - Rolling in the Deep
Song of the Year - Rolling in the Deep
Album of the Year - 21
Best Pop Solo Performance - Someone Like You
Best Short Form Music Video - Rolling in the Deep
Best Pop Vocal Album - 21

The 54th Annual Grammy Awards will be held in Los Angeles on February 12th.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips