1.16.2012

Golden Globes Fashion Re-cap

I could go on forever about the dresses at the Golden Globes. They are so, so, so fabulous! Can you imagine what it must feel like to be wearing something like that? I would die. I decided to choose only a few dresses that I liked instead of... the thousand that I liked. Luckily, the fantastic blog Fab Sugar had great photos.


1. Rooney Mara stunned in Nina Ricci dress from her Pre-Fall 2012 collection.

2. Reese really wore a lovely red Zac Posen dress paired with perfect bedhead.

3. It took me a minute to really appreciate how beautiful Evan Rachel Wood makes this Gucci dress. Her makeup and hair are perfection.

4. One of my favorite looks: Jessica Biel. She wore an absolutely stunning Elie Saab dress that looked so beautiful on her toned body and her dark hair. Amazing.






5. Emma Stone went a completely different way than her bleach-blonde, peach dress last year. This year she chose a burgundy Lanvin dress.

6. I can see why George Clooney chose Stacy Keibler to be his arm candy. She looked gorgeous in this red form-fitting gown. 

7. I'm in love with Mila always and it was no surprised that she wore a fantastic Christian Dior dress.

8. How effing cute is Michelle Williams? Her hair is basically the reason I chose her to be included in this but she also blew us away in this Jason Wu dress. 





9. Um, Dianna Agron and I need to be best friends. Not only is she the genius behind You, Me and Charlie but she also can pull of those red lips. 

10. Sofia Vergara would make anything look beautiful. She has the perfect body for this Vera Wang gown. The straight hair and simple jewelry are amazing, as well.

11. Um, remember Piper Perabo? Coyote Ugly right a bell? I actually gasped when I saw her. A. because where the hell has she been? and B. That this lavender-gray Theyskens' Theory is too. die. for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips