1.03.2012

For You, Love Me






I recently came across a blog: Rockstar Diaries to be exact. While reading her "About Me", I saw a video she posted of her and her husband. OH MY Gaaaah, it was amazing. So adorable and creative. At the end of the video, there was a link to the website of the videographers. I immediately went to the page and gazed at all of their glorious pictures and videos.

The company is called For You, Love Me, and they consist of a couple, one a photographer and the other a filmmaker. They are based in the D.C. area but are willing to travel and have some amazing shots from all over the United States and the world. I truly recommend checking out their work if you are into beautiful things. I posted below a wedding day video that they made in New Zealand.



Ben and Elise from andrew+carissa on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful videos, I love their work! Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips