1.13.2012

As of late


Anyone else hate that dreaded two-week long cold during winter? I know I do! It happens every single year for me. I catch a cold and can't seem to get rid of it. I truly think this is worse than having the bed-ridden flu. At least that lasts a few days of hell and you're over it. This? This is fight through your regular activities with a heavy head, stuffy nose, weak body and scratchy throat. Terrible, I tell you! Just when I thought I was finally getting over this cold it got worse. I'm actually sitting here in bed writing this while unable to breathe out of my nose, missing out on a great get-together with my closest friends! So upsetting but I would never have been able to make it through the night feeling like this.

Bleh. Here's to Kleenex, my latest boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips