12.14.2011

Winter Wonderland


This has been the strangest winter ever. It's the middle of December and it has only snowed twice (barely) and in fact has been raining the past two days. I'm not sure if I should be upset about this or not. All I know, is that a white Christmas is a MUST. I always secretly hope for a blizzard on Christmas (and sometimes it comes true). What is more fun than being locked up with your family? Playing games, eating great food, drinking, making memories... and all by a crackling fire. Ideal.

There's are a few pictures from my Pinterest. I made a winter board because I'm from Minnesota and that is just what we do. These are some pictures that make me love winter, especially the ice on the hockey net. Minnesota is the State of Hockey, don'tcha know? (Go Wild!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips