12.28.2011

Kitchenspiration

I often find myself envious of every blog I come across. I mean, some of you have the coolest lives EVER. It's boring being an almost 23 year-old unemployed, college graduate, living in her parent's basement. Can I just fast-forward a couple years so I can have a fabulous blog like most that I come across. (There is actually a list of blogs I frequently visit on the lower left side of the page).

So, I was just visiting A Beautiful Mess and just about died when I saw the tour of her kitchen seen here. My two favorite things would be the chalkboard cupboards and beautiful collage of her "1st year of marriage" memories. Such a cute idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips