12.27.2011

2011: A Look Back

I cannot believe that 2011 is already over! I know I probably say this ever year but, THAT was the fastest year ever. I mean, it seriously feels like I just went to Chicago to ring in 2011 and now here I am, in boring-ass Minnesota trying to decide how to appropriately celebrate the beginning of 2012...and the end of the world. (Anyone believe the Mayans?) 2011 was a strange year for me. I had a lot of "endings" and it is not until just now that things are starting to begin again for me. I ended major friendships,  graduated college, left a city that I had been living in for over four years and so much more. But, I cannot forget some great memories that I made this year. I decided to write a post looking back on some of those:






In March, I went to Puerto Vallarta with my cousin Vinnie, his girlfriend, Britni, and his parents. We spent the entire week poolside enjoying the sun and relaxation. We had stayed at the resort before, so we know all the ins and outs. I would go back in a heart beat.












I went to many concerts in 2011. Some that I attended were: Soundset in Shakopee, MN; Mike Posner in Minneapolis, MN;Atmosphere at Target Field Stadium; Atmosphere's Welcome to MN Tour in Mankato, MN; Prof in Mankato, MN, and Heiruspecs in Minneapolis, MN.

I hope to attend a LOT more in 2012.









Of course, living in Minnesota means that you live at cabins and on the lake all summer long. I'm fortunate enough to have a great family cabin, as well as plenty of friends with cabins.




Some friends and I drove to Lawrence, Kansas to visit one of my greatest friends in the world.





The first couple out of our friends finally got hitched! I'm so happy for them :)






I live in Minnesota. OF COURSE, I went to the State Fair. It's a sin not to.








And what year wouldn't be complete without a college graduation and big move home? This will be quite the adjustment but for now, it's what needs to be done. Can't wait to save some money.


I hope that 2012 brings every thing you guys wish for! Anyone do a new year's resolution? Or better yet, anyone actually STICK to their new year's resolution? I hope to this year.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and great blog.
    Check mine if you like.

    xx Magna
    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You're blog is awesome.. I immediately followed :) So many great and inspiring photos

    xo Sam

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips