12.27.2011

Aspiring Traveler


I can't stress enough how much I love maps and globes. It might have something to do with my life goal of traveling. Of course, I want to visit Europe and explore other parts of the world but I also have a bucket list about the United States. I would love to visit every state and make at least ONE memory there. Whether it's stopping to by some peaches while driving through Georgia, or spending a weekend skiing in Utah. I'm aware if possible, this will probably take the majority of my life but so worth it. There is so much to see out there! Adventures await for me.



I even have a Pinterest Board dedicated to just globes and maps. Ah, I love the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips