11.17.2011

Obvious Beginner

I've always been fascinated with photography. I love that with one "click" I can capture a moment that I can hold dear to my heart forever. After admiring others' photos, I decided that I should dip my foot into the wonderful world of photography. Luckily, I have a beautiful friend who is willing to let me drag her around town snapping pictures of her. We feel like celebrities! I do her makeup and hair while she drinks coffee and reads a book on her Nook Tablet, we pick outfits, and then hit the ol' dusty trail. (Most of the roads we go on are dirt, so they are literally dusty).

Anyway, check out some photos we took. All photos were edited in Adobe Photoshop:



You didn't think we were serious the whole time, did you?

rocking her TOMS










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips