11.18.2011

Feeding My Soul


I'm in love with art. Every thing about it. I'm also in love with websites that are nothing but fantastic pictures of art of all types : Imgfave, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr. I could look at pretty pictures all day long.......and sometimes, I do :) Lately, I've been admiring simple illustrations that can mean so much by showing so little. Also, they all have such amazing colors. All of these images are from Imgfave

Who knew whales could be so gorgeous? I want this framed.

I have a dream catcher obsession.

This is amazing. I might need to recreate it on a giant canvas

I love this because this is exactly how I feel about every state.




prettiest leaves I've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips