7.18.2011

Mischief Managed

So, you might have noticed by now my love for Harry Potter. Yeah, I'm a self proclaimed nerd but can you blame me? It's a phenomenon for a reason! I learned life lessons, I laughed, I cried, I swooned over Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, and Matthew Lewis.

This past Thursday was the midnight premiere and OF COURSE I went. Midnight premieres are always hectic and stressful because of all the little teeny-boppers cheering at every scene and sobbing through out the entire movie. Now don't get me wrong I WANT to be sobbing and cheering right along with them but I keep my cool.

Anyways, they passed out awesome 3D glasses that looked like Harry's. I died.... and then I snapped a quick pic to show you guys. Here is my friend, Max. You can also see them in a previous post here. You're green with jealous rage, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips