7.18.2011

What's In My Bag?

Here's a little look inside my current purse.
1. Hand Sanitizer, of course.
2.Orbit Spearmint Gum. My all time favorite.
3. Favorite summer lipstick: e.l.f.'s Essential Lipstick in Seductive
4. Lotion from my current perfume: Gucci Flora
5. Blackberry
6. Perfect for summer nights can be bought here
7. Currently on a hunt for the perfect wallet. Until then, I'm using this clutch which can be purchased here
8. Ralph Lauren Sunglasses
9. Harry Potter 3D sunglasses from the premiere on Thursday :)
10. Car keys. on them: breast cancer ribbon, Lucky Key Chain, Anytime Fitness key
11. A worn-out, but summer favorite Jessica Simpson bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips