6.18.2011

furry best friends


I have a neighbor who continuously leaves their yippy little Yorkie outside for hours at a time. Now don't get me wrong, dogs need to stretch their little legs and enjoy the sunshine just as much as us humans do but MY LORD, that thing sits and barks outside all. day. long. Keep in mind, I live in Minnesota and although it's the middle of June it's either extremely hot and humid or storming - both are conditions I would not leave my little guy outside in for an extended period. AND WINTER? That's a whole different story. I'm about .9 seconds away from printing this off and taping it right onto their dog (who is currently the background music of this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips