3.29.2013

weekly roundup 13/52


Someone buy me these Wooden Heart Sunnies

This post on Buzzfeed is so perfect. I use my friend's but it's only fair since he uses my Netflix account. (I also use another friend's parent's Hulu account.....whooops)

 The Voice started up again this week and I couldn't be more excited! Two favorites so far: This guy (and this cover) and this girl. I also cannot complain about Usher and that smile of his.

Lollapalooza Rumors are taking over my life. I simply cannot wait until the official release on April 9th. ****

This video of an 88 year old grandma getting down will immediately make your day better. You MUST watch until the very end, though. 

--------
Happy Easter, everyone!

Photobucket




**UPDATE!!!**




1 comment:

  1. A stylish, modern looking. Knowing bit about leather jackets and similar leather products, I've had leather furniture for over 10 years and can tell you that where any other material begins to break down - good leather only gets better with age, and for those best quality leather jackets from www.cwmalls.com, own exactly funky and fabulous design style!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips