3.25.2013

how many swipes?




While browsing Birchbox this morning, I was immediately intrigued by THIS article. I mean... anyone who knows me knows I love my lipstick! People always say "Aw, just like your mom...", so maybe thats it? But really, I just love lipstick...

Anyway, back to the article, I never really thought about how many swipes are actually in a tube of lipstick. Luckily, there's the Birchbox team to help us answer that...

My guess was way off with an outrageous 600. According to them, it's actually 293, lasting about 3 months if you apply three times a day per day. Luckily, I switch off between colors so often that a tube lasts me well over a year. 

What would you have guessed?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips