2.07.2013

Would You.... Wedge Sneakers?


Wedge sneakers have been seen every where lately. I know they might seem intimidating. How do I style them? Can I pull them off? But, think of it this way: it could be the best of both words! You get the comfort and causality of a sneaker but you also get the height of a heel. What do you think? Is it a spring trend you can rock?

** Please forgive me for the quality of this photo. Naturally, I would spend an hour making this collage on my iPad only to upload it and have it be illegible. Oh, well. Ya win some, ya lose some.

via


via


Will I rock the wedge sneaker? Possibly. I'll get back to you.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips