1.30.2013

Weekly Roudup 5/52

via.

Because I will be going out of town tomorrow (I'm headed for a little winter getaway in Lutsen), I decided to post my weekly roundup a little early. Here are five links that got me through this week:


JC Chasez Sings The Lumineers' Ho Hey at some sorority in Southern California. My initial reaction was to judge where his career went but..... just watch.

Vine app is the new latest and greatest, some say. My opinion? I haven't been able to even create a profile! Hopefully they will have it back and running soon




OPI Disney's Oz, The Great And Powerful Spring 2013 Collection was announced. My personal favorites: I Theodora You, When Monkeys Fly and What Wizardry Is This? (it's liquid sand) But who am I kidding? This is the first OPI line that has anything to do with the Wizard of Oz so I'll be buying the whole collection. 

Call me crazy but I would totally rock the overalls in Free People's January 2013 Lookbook 

Have you seen/heard of The Following? Only two words need to be said here: Kevin Bacon. 

Happy early Weekend, friends! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips