12.06.2012

More Announcements

Guys, I have some fantastic news.
For the last couple of years I've been complaining to just about everyone I know about how I cannot afford a new camera AND computer-two very vital (very expensive) things to me. After some (not so) subtle hints, I think may parents may have gotten me a camera for Christmas. This is a only a guess but if I know my parents well enough than its already wrapped and hidden under their bed as we speak. (Mom, if you're reading this and it actually is under your bed I promise I didn't snoop!) So, if this is true that is one step closer to true happiness for me.

Now, I just have one piece of the puzzle left: a computer. My cousin Vinnie (yes, really. No I've never seen the movie) currently owns a 17" MacBook Pro that is only a year or two old. He's been thinking of upgrading to an iMac and is willing to sell me his laptop at a great price! BOOM- Mission complete!

Anyway, the reason this is fantastic news is because I will finally be able to have all the necessary equipment needed to finally give this blog some much needed TLC. If my Christmas wishes come true, expect a whole makeover on the blog including some great new features I've been working on.

Things are looking up for Stella + Charlie.
(Ps- I wrote this post from my phone! Oh, technology....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips