3.28.2012

March an in Instant



March really flew by! I cannot believe that it's almost April.... when did this happen? I feel like I'm not prepared for spring yet. But then again, what is there to prepare for? I love spring for so many reasons: spring cleaning, colorful clothes, flowers, warmer weather, my birthday... and most importantly, it means that summer is right around the corner! 

1 Alv and I were able to enjoy our favorite view for the first time this spring
2 The beautiful view from Tom & Will's front porch. 
3 My new lunchbox. They're technically for kids but I couldn't resist! Get one for yourself at Goodbyn
4 Talking a walk with my boys
5 Why I love Minnesota
6 We went to visit the Falls in Mankato
7 How we celebrated St. Patrick's Day
8 The boys enjoying the view in Hudson, Wi
9 My favorite spot in Woodbury
10 Enjoying a pretty spring day at the St. Croix River, the border between MN and WI
11 Boyd napped all month long
12 Beautiful day spent on Sweeney's back porch for St. Pattys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips