3.05.2012

For The Home: Spring Accessories


It's been pretty apparent I've been anxiously waiting for springs arrival. Yeah, it may be March but the ground is still covered with sloshy, messy snow. (The worst kind...) So in my eyes, it's still winter. I've had spring fever for a while when it comes to my closet, but I can't forget to give the house some attention! If I didn't live in my parent's cold basement, I would definitely purchase some of the above items to liven-up any room in the house. 

one these  Sissinghust Castle plates are almost too pretty to eat off of. Only $14-24.00 at Anthropologie
two take advice from some motivational wall art, $45
three this Carnaby Talitha vace is fun, whether empty of full of droopy tulips, $68
four I'm obsessed with these antique tins, $35
five this rug would be the perfect center piece of any room, $165.00
six Trade out your pillows for these fun rose pillows, $32.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips