3.24.2012

Etsy Favorite: The Wheatfield



Life has been crazy busy lately. I started new hours at work so I have no time to do anything fun. I'm finally able to use Alv's computer so I thought I would work on some posts while I have the time. I haven't shared with you some of my Etsy favorites in a long time. I can always count on Etsy to inspire me. I love looking at the lovely designs of Katie Daisy over at her shop The Wheatfield. They're so adorable and rustic - perfect for decorating the cabin up north.

You know what else is cool about her? She designed the new design over at Under The Sycamore, a favorite blog of mine. Go check out her work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips