2.19.2012

Rachel Bilson for Shoemint



Two things I absolutely adore: shoes & Rachel Bilson! I was so happy when I saw that she was collaborating with Nicole Chavez and Shoemint to design some amazing footwear. Rachel has such a fun style and I'm smitten with the shoes that I've seen already. Check out the behind the scenes video below (& try and tell me it doesn't make you want to become a shoe designer) & then head over to Shoemint before 2/29 and get 20% off your first pair by using discount code: BEAUTY20*



 codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">  





* check out The Beauty Department for more details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips