1. I start off with a face primer. I cover my entire face with this.
2. Use this Liquid foundation with a foundation brush for a flawless finish.
3. If you like a lot of color on my cheeks, swipe this NARS blush on the apples of your cheeks.
4. Big Lash make your eyes pop
5. I use this Shimmer Facial Whip on my cheeks. I start at the apples and swoop in an upward motion towards my temples. I use a foundation brush, because it has that texture.
6. This Tarte eyeliner gives you that perfect smoldering look. For something new and unexpected? Use this eyeliner in "Navy" instead of traditional "Black".
7. I use this Golden Bronzer which mixes the perfect combination of colors and shimmer. It finishes off my look giving me a perfect glow. I make a "T" down my face with this bronzer and make one quick swipe on my cheeks.
8. MAC's eyeshadow in taupe is a great color on all skin tones.
More Makeup Inspiration:
Red Carpet Makeup & Hair by Lauren Conrad
Drew Barrymore's Glowy Eyes
The Perfect Cateye
Evening Makeup Ideas
Color Combos For Your Eyes
Fabulous Evening Makeup