1.22.2012

Prep Once, Eat Healthy All Week Long


 Ever find yourself struggling to make dinner during the week? You might be too tired from a long day at work or maybe you aren't inspired to whip something up. I was happy when reading my Self Magazine last month and they had an article Prep Once, Eat Healthy All Week. I can honestly say that prepping saves my life. I typically go grocery shopping on the weekend and then plan out and prep my meals for the week. This way it's easy to eat on the go and helps me to eat healthy. Self Magazine made it EVEN easier for you - They gave you a grocery list, exactly how to prep everything and then recipes for dinner for the entire week. Smart, simple, healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips