1.11.2012

Art Studio Dreaming


I go through phases when it comes to painting. I might paint every day for two weeks straight and then I might not pick up a paint brush for an entire month. It's a trait of mine that I blame on my zodiac sign. I can never finish what I start! But, another contributing factor is that I don't have a great spot to create a mess. In college, I had to rely on my kitchen table. At home, I resort to my garage. Neither are all the exciting or inspiring. I feel like if I had a fabulous place to do my art that I would make something every day. If I had the opportunity to use any of the spaces above, I would never leave.

One day.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips