12.15.2011

A Floral Affair

My love for nature, especially flowers, began when I was younger. My mom always has such amazing flowers in all  of her gardens (yes, ALL... she has at least 6 separate gardens, not including pots or hanging baskets that are scattered throughout our entire lot). I would admire them all day long, constantly asking her which flower was which and what fun facts she had. Still to this day I find myself admiring her gardens, and others. When it comes to art, I always draw or paint flowers. Bottom line, I love them. They're gorgeous... every single one of them. My favorites: sunflowers, peonies, and poppys (um, Wizard of Oz).

True. You must remember to see the beauty in everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips