12.30.2011

10 Most Played Artists in 2011

I went through a lot of musical phases in 2011. I had a moment where I listened to nothing but female powerhouses like Adele and Florence and then I went through a hip-hop phase where I listened to local MN rappers, like Prof and Atmosphere. Below is a list of the top ten artists that had the most plays in my Itunes, next to each artist is a link to a song of theirs.

1. Adele ( just shy of 300 plays actually, yikes). Her on Letterman performing: Make You Feel My Love
2. Florence and the Machine (almost 200 plays). My Boy Builds Coffins
3. Prof. Anomaly
4. Incubus (They'll always be on this list, I'm sure). Zee Deveel
5.  Mumford & Sons. Roll Away Your Stone
6. Atmosphere. The Number None
7. The Black Keys. Your Touch
8. Lissie. Worried About
9. The Beatles. The Fool On The Hill
10. The xx. Heart Skipped A Beat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips