11.19.2011

Its here, people

I have had a love/hate relationship with snow for the past 23 years of my life. It, of course, brings below freezing temperature, icy sidewalks, and slick roads but it also is SO great during the Holidays. Have you ever watched a snowfall when everything is completely covered and untouched? It is beyond peaceful and beautiful. I could stare out the window all day long. Snow isn't always this glamourous, though. Here in Minny we have about 3-4 months where the snow is more muddy brown from all the roads than it is white.

I know that by December I will be eating my words but until that happens I'm going to make some hot cocoa watch the snow fall and the temperature drop. Happy Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips