11.22.2011

Etsy Favorites: unitedthread

I have a small obsession with Etsy. It's such a fantastic website letting us artists have a resource to reach out to a larger audience. There are so many amazing items that you can find on this website. Most of the time I'm just "window shopping" and I always, always find new shops that are immediately added to my favorites list.

The shop that I'm showing you today has some of the most breath-taking paintings I've ever laid eyes upon. Her color choices, the beautiful feeling the water color gives you, the inspiration she gets from nature, all of it makes my heart skip a beat. I want a house full of these paintings. Seeing them every day would surely put a smile on my face. Enjoy and admire her talent because I know I did. Her shop is here: unitedthread She was even featured on Etsy's spotlight here



Did you know this is a moth? What a beautiful moth.

you're joking? i die

amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips