7.19.2011

Fat Burning and Muscle Sculpting Exercises: Shape Magazine

Fat Burning and Muscle Sculpting Exercises: Shape Magazine

Fat Burning and Muscle Sculpting Exercises: Shape Magazine by stellaandcharlie on Polyvore.com

   
It is definitely the dog-days of summer here in Minnesota. My Tuesday workout routine usually consists of outdoor activities but considering I can barely walk to the car without passing out in the heat I had to switch things around. This Exercise is from Shape Magazine and part of their Bikini Body Countdown.So, this is what I'll be doing today! Unfortunately, I'll be doing it in my small bedroom while my dog looks at me like I'm a fool. That beach sure looks nice, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips