6.17.2011

Reading is Sexy

I have a small obsession with books. Not just simply reading them but even looking at them! Have you seen how creative some people can be? I mean, take a look at this little red wagon that stole my heart:

Or this room! I wanna die just looking at it! But any ways, back to books. I have a whole list (and book shelf) of books that I've been meaning to get around to. The main reason I haven't read most of them is because I went through a 2-3 year phase where I wanted to read nothing but the Harry Potter series in its entirety over and over ... and over and over again. I grew up with the series so it means a great deal to me. So, my book bucket list has grown quite a bit over the past few years.
 
My current book is Lord of the Rings! I'm pretty excited about it. I've seen the "trilogy" (According to the prologue its not a trilogy but actually one book released in three parts. Sorry, nerd tangent) before but never got around to the 1, 137 pages.

One day I'll blog my book bucket list :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Make sure to leave your blog URL so I can come say "Hello!"

xo Sammy

Blogging tips